PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2014, 11:56
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V-jet

He's done it again,

I posted the comment that he knew that it was not so and that the moderators job was to moderate not participate.

It's gone as I guess so will this one.

I have not given up.

Your "I learnt nothing about business..." until I had skin in the game, says it all.

ALEA Fed Sec

I will make a point of clearing the decks for the next circus performance. I too will help where I can to ensure the Senators are well armed.

I was in some meetings and missed the your part of the Estimates meeting. I did though get a bit of Joists drivel and I did what you did tuned out and got on with something useful I will however do some research and Hansard should be available shortly.

You can be certain senate estimates are a must watch for a very large number of people and as I am sure you know it is where the rubber meets the road.

You don't get paid nearly enough for what you do, I am not a LAME, but you will still be around when he is not. And I know the money is not what it is about.

Love your partner family and babies a lot. At the least you have that. It's pretty lonely and futile without them.