PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2014, 12:25
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
The archive...

And here's me thinking that Puffy...once an inside man..until the wheels fell off ....was the fount of all av-knowledge.

In my BIG box called CASA..the Collection of Absolute ****e Archive, which goes back for decades....I still have the paperwork regarding this COOP for the brave new GA world. Alas, its life was like a snowflake in hell...brief.

I'll hunt out the wonder words regarding its introduction (sic) of the then "Minister" and post herein. There are also pages of, defining all those wonderful things like...
..."A pilot, with an aircraft and his "toolbox" ( a camera??) can make a profit from any class of operation" etc, etc.

Oh words, oh wonder, OH bull**** ! Nil progress since...but worse !

Has anything changed? I was advised 6 years ago that CAsA was..."looking into" (!!??) removing criminal penalties for minor breaches of those (crap) regs like forgetting to completely fill in a line in yr log book. !! FFS a crime !!
Has that happened? NO, not to my knowledge. Not a whisper.

So what DO we get? Just the continual McComic vomit, Gobsome spinnery, and recently, the most nauseous hagiography from Hawke of the Bored, one had the misfortune to ever read!

Q..Good grief, Warren WTF are you. A.. the fairyland of CB