PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 777 missing
Thread: 777 missing
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2014, 16:39
DOVES

DOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caro ax176fg
Non era assolutamente mia intenzione urtare la suscettibilità di chicchessia nel citare l’episodio del volo Egyptair 990 del 31 Ottobre 1999.
Volevo solo indicare all’attenzione dei lettori uno dei tanti incidenti causati, a detta degli organi inquirenti, da intenzioni di procurare ad altri ma senza escludere se stessi il massimo danno.
Confesso di non aver sottoposto le mie parole al vaglio delle tre porte:
“E’ vera?”...
The cockpit voice recorder (CVR) recorded the Captain excusing himself to go to the lavatory, followed thirty seconds later by the First Officer saying in Egyptian Arabic "Tawkalt ala Allah", which translates to "I rely on God." A minute later, the autopilot was disengaged, immediately followed by the First Officer again saying, "I rely on God." Three seconds later, the throttles for both engines were reduced to idle, and both elevators were moved three degrees nose down. The First Officer repeated "I rely on God" seven more times before the Captain suddenly asked repeatedly, "What's happening, what's happening?" The flight data recorder reflected that the elevators then moved into a split condition, with the left elevator up and the right elevator down, a condition which is expected to result when the two control columns are subjected to at least 50 pounds (23 kg) of opposing force. At this point, both engines were shut down by moving the start levers from run to cutoff. The Captain asked, "What is this? What is this? Did you shut the engines?" The First Officer did not respond. The Captain repeatedly stated, "Pull with me" but the FDR data indicated that the elevator surfaces remained in a split condition (with the left surface commanding nose up and the right surface commanding nose down) until the FDR and CVR stopped recording.

" È necessaria ?"
Mi premeva dare lumi a qualcuno che ne chiedeva.

"È gentile ?”
Da Trilussa e la Verità:
Poesia La verità di Trilussa
La VERITA’ non è nè sgarbata nè gentile è così com’è: Brutta.
Per questo molti vogliono nasconderla.

Assalamu alaikum

P.S.
Un paio di argomenti a favore della mia tesi:
Airport '77 - Wikipedia

http://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&...yCqiTBd0Va1iJA

Fly Safely
DOVE