PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indus Air
Thread: Indus Air
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2014, 02:09
Bye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have been trying to help in the background with some of these issues and have been talking directly with one of the directors.

i have been accused of standing by and watching a crash happen and find this most unfair,

therefore i will no longer try and help and would like to make it clear i have no business, financial, or any type of connection with Air Indus.

i am acquainted with the owners in a personal capacity and have done business with them in the past and am not owed any money by them.

i have tried to help out in this situation and this will now stop and i will not have any further contact with the owners of Air Indus.

i have no inside knowledge of the operation and know only the directors and do not know any staff or employees below that level.

i've done my best to help, but some just want to use me as a whipping boy for them, well i'm afraid i'm the wrong person for that. if you have problems with Air Indus you people in territory have to act to sort it out, sniping at me won't help as i'm not the CAA or Air Indus.