PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2014, 01:53
Stanley11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Malaysian authorities are handling the situation rather respectably. Their efforts to take care of the families are First world standards, in my opinion. There are enough experts and assets allocated to the search and I am certain the boots on the ground are doing all they can, systematically. Taking care of the families is now the priority as the 'rescue' efforts become 'recovery'. Those in the business would understand the meaning and mindset shift.

Having a loved one missing is horrible. I was once in a flight that was diverted, delayed and then returned to the place of origin. It was before the days of cellphones. My fiancee then was worried sick and could not find a means of finding out what went wrong and fearing the worse. In such situation, they will cling to any hopes, any theory that offers a chance of survival. They are extremely vulnerable. I find that in such circumstances those that try to profiteer are the scums. Reporters that try to sensationalise, clairvoyants that claim that they can help to locate the missing, lawyers that circle to get a class action suit, etc. The NST already reports that 'Bomohs' (the local title for clairvoyants) are joining the search.

MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam - Latest - New Straits Times

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...plane-1.506402