PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Aviation Asia (BAA)
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2014, 01:39
Hoggin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

I think the 10 day interview is mostly about giving them wiggle room for the medical. I think you come over and do the first part of the medical and then work on the ATP written and a few other random tasks. Once your blood work comes back you will do the second half of the medical check and you should be done. They usually schedule it for 10 days in case you have some trouble with the medical and have to retest. Retesting is common and nothing to worry about. BAA does not have 70 aircraft. Its about 42 at the moment. Using an outside contractor is NOT the worst thing you could do. I work with one and am happy. WASINC is the worst, stay away but everyone should know that by now! For those that have been screwing around with Caleb and aren't getting anywhere you might consider working with a middle man. Caleb sucks and can be hard to work with. He literally has mental problems so using a contract company might be beneficial in that they know how to work with his metal issues and you don't risk doing or saying something stupid.

Oh, ATP shouldn't take you two weeks to study for if you have ever been taught how to study and have the discipline to sit down, not drink, and read the material. Its true though, there is an element of luck to it.