PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2014, 17:19
CJCon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yay! Got my 'Into stage 3' email this morning. Really happy about that.

I imagine none of the other people who have got the good news have heard anything more? I figure that as there was a period of 7 or 8 weeks just finished where they held stage 2 days that they may be gearing up for a (hopefully), quite forthcoming stage 3 date?

Also, I was discussing this with some of the guys over lunch, but where on the progression do you actually think this is now?

I believe that '3000' and 'quarterly' are to be taken with a pinch of salt, certainly considering how many people were made to wait well over 3 months to get into stage 2 (I count myself lucky that stage 0-3 has been about 2 weeks!).

I was of the argument that the stage 2, as per the infographic, was the morning session, and that the stage 3 was DART, with Stage 4 being...Stage 3. The NATS description is ambiguous and a little contradictory as the infographic would lead one to believe that there are still two stages remaining at this juncture, but the blurb under the 'How to Apply' section makes it look like this is the final bit to come.

Just my 2c worth (maybe a bit more!).