PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Creative OATS accomodation options
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2003, 16:23
DX Wombat

Location: The Burrow, N53:48:02 W1:48:57, The Tin Tent - EGBS, EGBO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I clicked on this thread by accident but nevertheless I think window seat has the best idea.
An old, cheap caravan with mains hook-up and a little double burner and grill is an excellent idea. Join the Caravan Club - they have an excellent site at Woodstock. All Caravan Club sites are of a high standard, the toilet blocks immaculate, plenty of hot water and free showers. The cost of the electricity is now included in the fee. I'm not sure what the current fees are as I haven't got my handbook up here with me, but if you would like me to find out and let you know just email me. If you get yourself a 4 bed caravan you can leave the bed set up all day so you won't need to sort it out every morning and evening. Not only that, you will still be able to go camping in comfort in the wetter weather once you have finished your course. If you don't fancy cooking for yourself all the time you can always treat yourself to a pub lunch or two.
Hope all goes well for you. I suppose it could be said that the allegedly poor conditions there are an incentive to passing everything first time so you don't have to return, but I can think of better ones than that.