PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Apocryphal Tales
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2014, 12:52
NutLoose

Received 2,942 Likes on 1,253 Posts
Gut 70's. Heard a tale that some army guys were having a battle in the Naafi so plod take the dogs along and let them loose. Exit dead dogs thrown from Naafi windows.
I was at Gut on detachment when there was a bomb scare in the NAAFI.
Everyone evacuated outside, at the time there was a snooker competition that had been running for a month or so and it was finals night, the place was packed as we all watched the final and we were all getting p*ssed.
Arrives PC plod and his sniffer dog in his van as we all stand outside, we all watch through the window as he lets the dog up onto the table kicking the balls all over the place.
Needless to say this didn't go down to well, and when he comes out to announce all clear he is aghast to see his police van sitting upside down on its roof.

Odiham, something similar, we were all kicked out of the NAAFI as the police go in to search the place, People were not happy and when the police came out their blue light was missing off the Landy, Plod says something along the lines, I am going to go back into the club for 15 mins and when i come out I expect to see my blue light returned.... 15 mins later he emerged to find his blue light present and correct...... sitting on the road where his Landrover once stood

Last edited by NutLoose; 10th Mar 2014 at 15:19.