PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2014, 03:32
StormyKnight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@letsjet Not sure what the protocol is for a new thread or even if one is permitted on the same incident....Perhaps after 48 hours we start again?

It has been quite a while since the last incident, so I guessing everyones "in for a chat", but to be honest I have read the whole thread, & there is very little wild speculation, almost all of it is possible & given the lack of contrary evidence to date no one can conclude that anyones post doesn't have some possible truth to it. They are all theories anyway after all!

Theres plenty of stuff posted that I didn't think myself of as being a possibility, both technical & left field...but it all goes into the pot for me to decide what I think may have happened.

Also a splattering of "newbie" questions helps sort out some of the misinformation & perhaps corrects some assumptions made by more experienced persons.

The number of graphics I have seen with the flight travelling direct from A to B is astounding. Just shows how much the news stations don't know about flight lanes & great circles. Luckily they are not in control of SAR (Search & Rescue).

Yes the thread is long, real details are slow to come to light, every little bit of new information will have several pages spent on it to determine its worth, especially if you only get a bit every 6 hours or more...