PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow get what they deserve
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2003, 22:39
BookEm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I`m the one who`s resigning to get back to my Northern Monkey hometown. It`s no secret who I am then and yes thanks Yellow Snow that means I`ve worked out this modern technology so shut up before you even start. Anyway, I`ll miss working at Heathrow because I really enjoy the job and enjoy working with most people there and even though I`ll be long gone and will own most of `Alifax I still really hope that things will improve at EGLL. 15k for example, would not now make me come back but it`d have possibly encouraged me to make my life down in the stinky south, against all my principles. Something needs to be done to stop everyone leaving and really one of the only reasons why there are a few left is lack of suitable jobs elsewhere. I can`t wait to start my new job because I`m sure my skills (even though I`m sure they are of a dubious standard) will be better recognised and appreciated by my new employers. Even though its a wind up I say good luck in the future with getting what you all deserve. Ding Ding All Aboard,Bye for now.

Land After, works every time! Chompety Chomp Chomp