PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Aviation Asia (BAA)
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2014, 11:27
Stall-turn-Go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone able to help?

Hi All,

Following my 3rd redundancy in as many years in the European BizJet market, and as a result of a second period of 9months+ of unemployment with only sporadic freelance flying to keep my hand in and the bank barely balanced my lovely lady and I are considering a change of tack. I have applied to every airline and BizJet operator from London to Honolulu and back again with little success, so now my lady is going start wearing the trousers! She is a teacher and has worked successfully in the past in International schools around the world. So as opposed to sitting on our hands waiting for my next job to fall in our laps, hers will instead take the lead. As it is playing out it looks like that may take us to Shanghai in the summer of this year! So my question is, now that we have a likely location for our move, can anyone help me with a FO post in Shanghai/Asia in General? I have tried to contact Caleb, but am still awaiting a response. I have 5 years experience on Citation XL's totalling 1400hrs, over 1000hrs of that on jet. 3 years with Netjets Europe, 1 with London Exec Aviation and 1 with a smaller UK based operator.

Thanks very much in advance!

Rob