PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2014, 02:36
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Good god! I look away for a day and look what happens.

You got BGA in one! Someone came up with it, and initially I thought the big was odd, but he does (though christ alone knows why) have the big job so it sort of works, or there is the irony angle - which is probably better! having met the guy and seen him a couple of times, for those that don't know he could comfortably hide standing up in a row of Samsonites! A few names came up, but that one sort of stuck and is a lot more polite than others.

$3b loan..... ye gods! I want what he's on!!

Senate Enquiry support! YEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

All hail the great man Xenophon! Chairmans Award with Oak Leaves, Diamond Clusters, Jeweled Broach and Bar for that man if it comes off!!

I got sick of telling people over and over and over again that it wasn't the airline that was the problem it was management. The Unions want to save the place etc etc . You almost get yelled at. The ONE argument I had that only few had anything against was 'look, an enquiry is the go - if BGA speaks the truth, you have no idea how far the evil unions will go to help, but we have no evidence of anything other than ENRON happening - what is the problem with knowing, if there is nothing to hide from any major shareholder, why is the Govt any different - surely it won't hurt?'

The best news is, it more than likely will be proven that The Littlest Emperor that Could may actually be The Littlest Emperor that actually Couldn't and also has no clothes!

What a great day! The tide __FINALLY__ seem to be turning!!!!

I don't get why the ALP are happy to loan Qf money - I would assume basically unsecured? Are they mad as well??