PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2003, 08:03
phnompenhkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amos, Not going to water, just bored with the petty dialogue. Simple.

KM - You're making a wild assmption, and that is that I am the prson in the centre of the picture, and I am not. You have corectly named him, but it is not I. It seems tha you have a penchant for not objectively analysing what is presented before you speak, or think.

Greybeard, and so are those who signed, even though they subsequently withdrew. Please refer to Alex's definitive history of the pilots' dispute, and lump KM in with the rest of those low down creeps.

Km as for pronouncing my pride in making a rational decision, there are many who do so, so by making the assumptiuon that anyone who does so is one and the same person is foolhardy. Please note: All dogs have tails - so does that mean that everything with a tail is a dog? Mmmm! more cock eyed logic.

oicur - I agree. Most are all embarrassed by KM's input, and it's such a shame because when he gets off the 89 bull$hit, he actually makes a reasonable contribution. It's when he runs off at the mouth that he loses credibility. Just a few days ago, a friend emailed me and said just that - he can make worthwhile input if he stays away from 89.

bulkhead, I have no knowledge of the individual leaving Mekong, but he may have given notice without broadcasting it.