PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Hiring Trainee First Officer 2013
Old 4th Mar 2014, 04:47
pilot.india

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yups thats true, wonder how many pilots they gonna select. They seem to be in a hiring spree !!

Dear Candidate,

This is with reference to your application for the position of Trainee First Officer on B737 Fleet.

You had appeared for the Assessment Centre (Stage 2) in November- December 2013 at Mumbai and you did not qualify in the same.

We would like to inform you that you will be given another opportunity to re-appear for an Assessment Centre to be held tentatively in April - May 2014, details of which will be sent to you separately.

But yeah, i don't understand one thing. i really sad for those guys tom TFO:2011. I remember written test was in FEB 2011. none of them has joined yet. its March 2014. 3 years to complete a recruitment. even more confusing is they keep on conducting exams. TFO : 2013 happened in july. now they calling for RE GD. i am sure the total selected after medicals(2011) and interview(2013) will be around 100. and most of them will be needing a 737 rating.
when are they going to call them for joining. hope it happens soon at least in this year 2014.

Last edited by pilot.india; 4th Mar 2014 at 10:16.