PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drop in Trojan - Safe now?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 20:24
Guest 112233

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mixture

Thank you for the reply:

I'm literally an in-betweenie: as is all too well known to Ppruner's, the phrase hoisted by my own petard comes to mind.

Grumpy reply: the landscape has changed - its the sheer complexity of restoring the original software environment that's the problem.

We no longer have the "structured back path" of old -"Still could not find the last 5 digits of that Office 2007 Key - excluded from the domain of discourse" - Hold your head in shame CAT III - Yes I broke a toe against the crumbling fence - for real.

Libre Office user (A memory hog - even on the Bit-coin Miner Wonder box Mk II - Core II Duo - 6 Gb of RAM - 2 GB of VID Ram 64 bit Linux all fans alight - 85 Watts - but it keeps the house Warm.) - Now what's happened to my Mt.Gox Wallet ? for another PPruNe thread.

CAT III [Edit: Not being a Troll] - I feel for those affected by the Mt Gox failure - Mixture, being very serious, the complexity of the framework of interaction that we now (all face) is so complex, that we need to teach users explicitly, using a representative example - How to frankly, to cover themselves - but "How" is the question.

You could establish a whole new PP permanent thread.

M.

Last edited by Guest 112233; 3rd Mar 2014 at 20:38.