PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 18:55
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Interesting that Abbott didn't bend over backwards to all Joyce's demands !!!
Unfortunately the only chip I wanted bargained for was Xenophon's (All hail the great man!) audit suggestion.

I would be happy to admit Im wrong and would be the first to apologise. BGA may be the Messiah, but I cannot accept that he is anything less than a thief, liar and fraud without any evidence.

Therefore I say the Govt should provide nothing he wants or that will help him without some evidence he isnt as crooked as Williamson.

Surely (even more so) what is good for the goose is good for the gander - Royal Commission into Unions, Enquiry into Qantas. Its not as if there isnt evidence of highly suspicious activity/stupidity.

Fed Sec: Might an argument like that help sway Shorten?? Shorten I know must be petrified about the AWU enquiry, but he is still leader.

This runs down the road where I get depressed about any help for QF. Hockey must have at least a 'working' relationship with that idiot but successful Wirthless, once his Press Secretary (I think the title?) and who is marrying Mr AWU cleanskin Paul Howes. And (I see) natural successor (or at least a strong contender) to the ALP top job. So joyce gets both sides of politics nicely covered - through a sycophant whose knowledge of aviation matters could be written on a Tim Tam.

One comment I read as a nice one-liner was this. 'We dont want Govt handouts once again being plundered by the Unions'. The reality as we know is that no one with any understanding 'Wants Govt handouts plundered by what we loosely describe as Management'. Because we have no evidence to suggest it wont be frittered, wasted or stolen and a lot of evidence to suggest it will, or at least is highly likely to be.