PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job in Nigeria
Thread: Job in Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 08:56
gaschal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hak Air

Dear fellow pilots i and a call from Hak Air for a test flight in Kuala Lumpur and then for ferry flight for Logos . I had received 20 emails from the owner and the chief pilot of the company and final we discover that the hole company was a big fraud , the last day of the test flight we discover that the owner captain and rent as to his gost company , have been payed also for as 29000 usd 2 busines class tickets for Kuala lumpur and we did not had insurance for the test flight .After a hard and long convertation in Kuala before the test flight we told us that i dont know you and you have to leave the hotel , he refuse to pay the return ticket to our country and we payd from our pocket .He did not provide any document that we are pilots of Hak air never . FRAUD BE CARFULL WITH THESE GUYS THERE , THEY DONT PROVIDE WORKING VISA BUT ONLY BUSINES VISE WITCH IS ILLEGAL .
They can put you in prison just for nothing , and they dont pay you the salary .
I hope that you will understand that game the Hak air is playing all the time , also i heard that he has a lear jet in sw, and he is looking for pilots to make a ferry flight , BE CARFULL .