PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GOODBYE TO YOUR MONEY?
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2001, 07:42
GoneWest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Adrian, you poor sad muppet.

I apparently touched a nerve.

Haven't a clue what your previous edit/assembled message was actually saying - though I strongly suspect that you are attempting to suggest that I am employed by Naples Air Center. Wrong!!

We've had this conversation before - when you went under the banner of "Henri". If you have forgotten (again) the meaning of the phrase "anonymous forums" (cut and paste from the rider, below) it means that people do not have to disclose who they are or what they do. I will tell you once again, however, that I am not employed by Naples Air Center.

If you wish to start disclosing true identities, start with yourself - then I will follow....and tell you again (but you already know).

Think about it...Naples is in Miami FSDO (the second largest FSDO)area - I work with Orlando FSDO (third largest)...a long long way away.

I've said before - on these pages - that I do have first hand knowledge of Naples Air Center...as I do with Orlando Flight Training, Debenair, Britannia, FlightSafety and PanAm. Also have much more limited experience of E.F.T. (Trevor Brackston's new gig), Ari Ben Aviator, Ambassador Airways, I.F.T. (Stephen Fischer's gig), Embry-Riddle and even a bit about a school I attended up near Daytona Beach. I think it also called itself after a beach - but we are not allowed to discuss it on pprune, because the owner bursts into tears and threatens legal action as soon as anybody says anything bad about it.

If you want an opinion though - the OVERALL best training school of all twelve of those Florida outfits is Naples Air Center. I've said this before - and maybe that is where you get your ideas from...indeed, whenever anybody says anything good about (almost) any school you immediately acuse them of being the marketing department and an employee.

Second question?? I have a security clearance with the FAA - that's how I manage to get into the building at Orlando FSDO.

Legal? I would think so.

If you wish to chase your tail on nothing of importance then go ahead. When you get bored, drop me a line and I'll send you my FAA Reference Number, my Business Licence Number and my Green Card Number....but it will cost you dearly.