PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 2nd Mar 2014, 06:41
nickmory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
information

hey all, am seeing a lot of speculation as to the exact number of people invited for the psychomotor tests. lets not forget guys that not all of us who are undergoing the program have access to, or are posting on, this site. there are a couple of my pals who have no idea this forum exists yet have been called for the test on fourth at 7:00 am and 10.

the only thing I know for sure is that the people who did psychometrics on 19 are the ones being called. thisI believe is coz the career connections people are done with our results and Kq have selected the ones they want and forwarded their list back .I think it's a long process so let's just be patient.

as to how many will actually get through the process to the end, I think that depends on us...if we all work and meet the requirements of Kq I believe they will have no choice but to take us. then again the reason there are multiple tests is to test multiple dimensions and abilities, and as we all know we can't all possess all the required traits.