PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2014, 22:08
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
For all you idiots at Qantas who think outsourcing and offshoring maintenance and overhaul was such a good idea, I have a little message for you..

Yesterday the Russian parliament unanimously gave President Putin the authority to use force in the Ukraine. Better informed and more experienced sources expect the Russian tanks to begin rolling within days and go right through to the Polish border.

The Ukraine to Russia is the equivalent of what Cuba is to America and they will not tolerate the $5 billion worth of American meddling in their back yard, period.

I never thought I would be defending the actions of a former KGB man and criticising the stupidity of Washington in fomenting revolution, but there you have it.

Now exactly how smart will offshoring look if this situation gets out of hand? The West has badly overplayed its hand this time.

A Russian appreciation of the situation can be seen at the link below, I will not share my American sources except to say what you read in the mainstream media about Ukranian democracy is BS, the fathers of the hard men of the Western Ukraine fought on Hitlers side and gleefully helped them massacre Jews, ethnic Poles and Russians.

14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Ukrainian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://vineyardsaker.(insert b-l-o-g-s-p-o-t).com.au/