PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East or stay at home ?
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2014, 15:28
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nolimitholdem

That is, without doubt, the most pathetic and ignorant post I've read in a long time.

Why oh why do all the moaners feel it necessary to imply that the positive posts are to self justify being here. Really? Ever thought that it's to balance the negative vitriol that's posted from those venting the frustration, anger and negativity felt by the unhappy minority. What amazes me is that some of these posters go back years yet still they stay. Surely that can't be blamed on the wife and kids.

Or is it the reality that yes, indeed we are trapped. Trapped by the fact that the salary and package is still better than most could hope to achieve elsewhere and whilst there is much to be pissed off about, the knowledge that the same **** is going on everywhere else makes the decision to go so much harder. Show me an Airline that can offer a relatively safe environment to raise a family, good education and health care, high standard of living and a salary after 10 years of $230,000 tax free. That's why around 80% of those here are content and never read, let alone post on PPRune.

I just love how the intensity of threats to leave and how bad is EK always increases near pay review time. Do some of you really think they'll base their decision on these rants?

Harry