PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2003, 18:54
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

"As for identities, whoever thinks I am/have posted as a number of others has made a serious error. I'm not.
Let`s not be shy, ppkid - YOU certainly aren`t when it comes to naming OTHERS.
However some of your "acquaintances" don`t share your same sense of "007-ness". Word travels pretty fast these days, as I found out...but so what? As long as one is willing to stand by what he says, then nom de plumes are a mere formality.
And one 1 count - and 1 only - you have been CONSISTENT, that of pronouncing your PRIDE in being a sc#b....as was Kaptin_X, CitizenXX, and Captain Schlonger.
As for lashing out with a nav bag in a temper tantrum, where did that bull$hit come from?
It came from the person who was on the receiving end!!
I merely passed it on.
And speaking of Stat Decs, to back up your "solid evidence" - you ARE going to let us know that you WILL be standing by what YOU said....aren`t you!!

The only "solid evidence" that comes from YOU, is flushed into the Tonle Sap from the sewage system, ppkid.

I think a good number of those who have been posting here, have caused this thread to degenerate into another petty name calling, silly monotone of their version of 89.
Actually I haven`t seen much at all about 1989 per se - the thread was titled "Still flying after Ansett", featuring YOU and an F/O with the Ladies and Gentlemen of the former Royal Air Cambodge, and an opening narrative that indicated that Ross Martin suffers from SERIOUS SITUATIONAL UNAWARENESS.
It really HAS been fun hearing from you, ppkid, about Ross Martin, and the others.

Enjoy life up there, don`t forget to pay your taxes WHEREVER you are, and PM me when you have that Statutory Declaration.
I won`t be holding breath though, you`ll probably be too busy polishing that Victoria Cross!!