PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Habsheim
Thread: Habsheim
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2014, 02:31
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DozyWannabe
as far as I know the fact remains that he was the only pilot who ever attempted that technique at an altitude that low with no prior recce and with pax on board.
Still happy it was not!! Flying the first A320 delivered to AF certified two days before and n°9 of the manufacturor nobody should have performed such a flight!And after the crash noboddy should have imagined such a flight!
Originally Posted by DozyWannabe
That he still can't accept that this was shaving the safety margins far too close continues to astonish me.
Pedagogy does not worry about words said or written in books , magazines or said during talks , courses, and lectures, but how these words are understood by the learning people. Greatest part of Instructors' work needs to know and preview how a particular person is interpreting instruction words, gestures, process and will reproduce or modify them. Airbus has been master in creating trouble in pilots' mind, sometimes near of schyzophreny. Using such words like "Concierges", "can't stall", "test pilots", "fools", "as designed", etc. or letting think -or worse imagine- AoAs, speeds, algorithms, aerodynamic knowledge, and desorganisation of working experience to create a new paradigm is the worst pedagogy I have ever seen in my whole life.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 1st Mar 2014 at 04:38.