PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2014, 00:44
King William III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

My feedback to the SMH Editor.

Hi,
I just wanted you to know that your story today;
'Mayday: How Qantas went from national icon to corporate tragedy' has gained you a new print and digital subscriber.

As a long time Qantas employee, i have held off choosing a news subscription as none of the Australian press have been taking the time to actually dig past all the QF spin and find the truth.
Today two of your journalists proved they have started to do that and thus I have subscribed.
I hope you continue to dig and question everything that comes out of Coward Street. There is ALOT more to your story and many different angles on how these guys have destroyed OUR national icon.
Believe it or not, a lot of what you, and others, have printed about the 'evil' unions is untrue QF spin also.
I'm not saying there aren't serious cost issues that need to be addressed but a lot of the recent 'disputes' have not been about money but about direction. QF staff are passionate about keeping the Roo alive, it's just hard when you are fighting the opposition AND your own management.
$25 a month......maybe a few should support their new direction and let them know why....