PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can we have your husband's salary back please?
Old 16th Apr 2003, 15:01
swinging monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pontius,

I'm with you old boy. I fully agree that we need to take this bull by its horns, and bring it out into public view, via any means possible, and show the British people how 'the system' treats its service families.
What do the rest of you think?
Having just left the service, I find I have loads of 'Spare' time on my hands, that I used to spend on secondary duties blah, so I'd be happy to take up the challenge and lobby my MP. Anyone else fancy joining me in campaining for a better deal for war widows/victims etc?
If so, send me a message and lets see if we can make some progress in ensuring that this sort of thing never, ever, happens again.

Georgeable.....how utterly dreadful, my heart goes out to you and your family. I only hope that you made a point of it in the local press or somewhere else public. (I myself may have been more inclined to have planted one on his chin! sorry)

Pilgrim
I am absolutely sure that the ar$eholes who are responsible for this, have been accredited with every lousy credit know to man!
It simply shows to the rest of us that the IIP logo, together with the wonderful ISO symbol are worth three eighths of $od all!

Let me know your thoughts chaps,
Kind regards
The Swinging Monkey
'Caruthers, get a pen & paper old boy, its time to write to our MP'

sorry about all the edits - a bit too much Grouse last night me thinks!