PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East or stay at home ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2014, 16:35
Hold position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wake up time.

Dear bob777, I don't know which plant you are in?
Europe aviation industry was in the down turn way before the ME airline started to use western talented management,Pilots, Engineers, and give them the money and the power to do what they couldn't do back home.
The union did their part, and shot themselves in the foot through their intransigent demands.
Now, if you ask me is it my first choice the simple answer is NO, but to blame it all on the ME carriers is pushing it too far! Have you forgotten something, what about the financial melt down, was that also caused by the dark invaders of the middle east? And what about the European low cost which has driven T&C to a new low which become unacceptable to any professional pilot? I don't see you saying lets not fly with them !!! What about the new cadet pilots slavery in the European low cost carriers, or are you a supporter of P2F?
The soon you land in plant earth, and recognise the reality of the aviation world the better.
The future of the airline industry, will be for the one who can keep a head of the computation by offering better aircraft , service, and prices, and look after its work force.
Finally( The Aviation Jihad will face new crusaders), is rather a sad statement considering the crusaders lost the final battle !
I do hope that you are a better reader of instrument than History.