PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East or stay at home ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2014, 15:32
bob777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fong

The only reason why western commercial airlines are suffering is the unfair competition of ME carrier. A tad to easy to compete when de facto you are operating in social framework comparable to that of the Middle Age. If EK had to pay real pensions, maternity leaves, to accept collective bargaining and pay ground personnel salaries instead of exploiting them for peanuts and pay taxes like in real countries and unlike the kingdom of shallowness it would fail tomorrow. I personally don't know anyone in EK that joined for other reason than being unemployed. It works.. they crush other airlines with slavery and take their pilot. Still it is time to start questioning this system . Is creating unemployment and is threatening the social system in Europe a social system that is an example for the rest of the world. Unfortunately there are self servant individuals like you, extremist tea- party idiots that cannot even conceive what is right or what is wrong only what is good for them in material terms. So I always invite all my friends to fly Lufthansa Air France BA Qantas any airline that comes form the first world ..and stay away from ME airline. A few euro can make a lot of difference.

Last edited by bob777; 2nd Mar 2014 at 11:03.