PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Qantas Staff
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2014, 13:20
Capt Quentin McHale

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bodybag,

Your 1st 5 words say it all...."YOU... ARE GENUINELY DELUSIONAL ASSUMING"... QF staff are a bit cranky at the moment, and there's good reason to be that way.

A few tit bits for you to try and consume...

1..At last years AGM AJ announces a meagre profit, yet the very next day pours $60M plus into JETCANCER JAPAN. Where did the $$$ come from???

2..JETCANCER ASIA,JAPAN,HONG KONG,(RED Q) aircraft sitting idle on the ground all over the world(out of pollies eyes) earning zip but accruing enormous parking fees. Where is the $$$ coming from???

3..Massive cargo cartel fines. Where did the $$$ come from for the payment of fines???

4..I won't bore you with the fuel efficient qualities of the B777 because according to my Batchelor of Arts degree holding manager, the Trippler is "old technology". What the would humble I and the rest of the worlds B777 operating airlines know??? We got it wrong and my "manager" is right!!!

5..So in a nutshell bodybag, that is just a small bit of the $$$ wasteage and why we workers at the coalface are to blame for all of this mismanagement and $$$ wasteage. Because obviously we make all the decisions around here and the board just carry out our orders.

6..So, bodybag, could you please back up your assumptions with some COLD HARD SET IN CONCRETE FACTS!!!

McHale.