PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2014, 11:16
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cessnapete said
How would getting rid of one man make any difference?
There are a lot of people who think it would make a difference if that one man fell on his sword.. I don't think AJ is accepted as the face of Qantas anymore, after today people are not comfortable with him running the show, as are the people in the streets, not a good look for a service industry leader. A bit like when Robert Ayling was dumped at BA, twelve moths later the business punters returned.. BA's roots were a full service airline, people were comfortable with that, they knew what they were getting again.

Changing leadership can make a world of a difference.. I'm thinking about the changes with the Australian cricket team, changed the coaching staff, alas, 5 - Nil

It appears not only Qantas staff are uncomfortable with the current leadership, this report confirms that ..

and in this snip, not sure he answered the questions, of all days when he needed to convince.. he failed in my opinion..

Qantas is a proud organisation, particularly in the operations side of the airline, those on the outside always show themselves up on here like a bright red warning light, they don't have a full understanding of this culture..

"the passion to make Qantas great"