PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2014, 10:22
noip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a very appropriate statement I saw that a friend of mine found .. It relates to Science but is appropriate here .... In essence, the truth is the truth ... no matter what twisted view you might have. If you don't want to suffer the disaster that your twisted view of reality will condemn you to, then search for that truth.

From what I've seen from the trolls around the place, there are an amazing number of people who need to stop and think "what is the truth".

Of course some here will say that I have a twisted view .. just like all the other professionals that strive to make Qantas great. I feel sorry for those naysayers, they obviously do not know the passion .. knowing the history and great accomplishments that have gone before us. Yes, Evolution is a fact (Sorry Texas) and we always need to stay abreast.

BUT

.. at the moment? ... the plan does not seem to be a plan but a "thought bubble" ...

Oh .. those Unions ... those knuckle draggers ... let's see ... Nathan and Steve .. obvious thugs and low-lives .. let me guess .. IQ .. er 130 to 140 each? And you know what? They are each enthused with the passion to make Qantas great.

So how is it that with that passion, QF staff are demonised?

?

You have control ....

N