PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indus Air
Thread: Indus Air
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2014, 23:34
Bye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My only concern in all of this is the safety of passengers flying on Air Indus.

people get stiffed all the time, i myself had a product stolen from me worth over a billion quid, and who gives a damn, nobody.

Its only money at the end of the day but i cannot stand by and watch people die.

If all is being said is true, and i have no reason to doubt it, then Air Indus must be investigated today by the Pakistan CAA on safety grounds.

If they declare them safe to continue then fine, but we have to have this now before its too late.

The only way this will be put to bed is for an independant investigation by the CAA.

i am sure the owners will have no problem with a thorough investigation as it goes with the business, and if there is nothing to hide it deffo should not be a problem.

if allegations are being made of unsafe ops, and ignored by the operator then they have to be investigated independantly.

as i said i am only concerned with safety and nothing else matters at this time, all the rest can be sorted, be we can't raise the dead and i personally do not want to see a smoking hole and wish i had done something to stop it happening.

its up to you chaps in territory to blow the whistle, stop flying, strike, protest whatever it takes to get this done.

If i were air Indus, i would call in the CAA myself and get them to go through the AOC and check all is well or not.

the biggest problem with fixing any problem is first admitting you have a problem.

NOT trying to tell anyone what to do or ramming it down your throats, just my opinion on the way forwards.