PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2014, 09:45
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fliegenmong, and your solution is? You appear to be taking it personally, with all your pollie hates. I don't need to tell you the airline is in deep ****e, you are not going to get money from either the Govt. or the Opposition, indeed I imagine the Opposition/Unions, will come out with their usual solution, and order tools down, once the numbers are known. Always helps. And if they do, Joyce has a reason to pull the plug, and this time it will not be for two days. And then we will have a crisis of mammoth proportions in this country. Mate, I have been in this industry for nearly fifty years, have been belted by the best, (Hawke) Seen Govts. come and go, have had two airlines go under me, and had to leave the country, and yet was still able to fly on, and go when it suited me, not some bastard telling me to go. And this is the aim here. A solution so you blokes and girls can keep your jobs, and fly on. So back to your solution, lets have it.

Well...uh....I don't have one (a solution) Ida.....I've a few ideas, and they're closely aligned to a lot here, three posters above me suggest shutting down the airline in this instance!

As a keen follower here and in the Oz Politics thread I am astonished at how fast the ABC is admonished for perceived (sometimes correctly) left wing bias, and yet here they, seemingly the only media outlet telling it how it really is, and actually giving air time to those who will never be...cough cough...chairmans lounge members......(and really thinking about it, unless you were a sporting / entertainment type, would you not look at yourself and think what kind of person am I that LC wants to reward me??