PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2014, 05:31
bmam7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V-Jet and -438

In my first post I explained that I had no connection with aviation except as a passenger. I've flown QF internationally and domestically for many, many years and have always enjoyed the experience. I'm usually up the back end but I find the cabin crew very pleasant and helpful, even when rushed on short hops.

Even as a passenger, and reader of aviation blogs and articles, it has been obvious to me just where these corporate, bean counting have been taking the company and I have had several fascinating chats with cabin crew about where it might all end up; and this was years ago even before a certain CEO took command.

I have nothing but admiration for the flight crew and always make a point of saying thank you as I leave the aircraft - sometimes the Captain or FO is standing there - I did say I was usually up the back so by the time everyone struggles with every item of luggage they can manage to squeeze into the overhead locker, including the kitchen sink, all the crew are in a position to leave the aircraft by the time I get to the front

Thank you for the great job you have all done under intolerable circumstances and I really hope tomorrow's news is better than we can imagine.