PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, how's that pay rise coming?
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2014, 03:07
FO Ho Lee Fuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The company are short on RQ guys... The sickness rate is very high, the morale is very low, we have the new FTL's handed to us, and we are preparing ourselves for the worst with these "good faith" negotiations...(read giving up more of our "benefits", for a possible minuscule pay adjustment). The AoA have taken matters into their own hands for now, but how much worse can this get before guys just give up? There must be an end to this madness, and it is obvious that a lot of the guys and girls are considering greener pastures elsewhere.

We are professionals, and to that end, we take pride in what we do, and who we are employed by. However from once being a career airline, it has already become nothing more than a place to make a salary and move on (read C scale). I find this most embarrassing!
I am not in HK for the lack of clean air & space, the sky high cost of living, being away from our families, and making a large sacrifice to my overall lifestyle for nothing.

The balance has already tipped toward the sh#t scale too far, the question is, how much further are we going to allow this to go?