PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2014, 02:44
gordonfvckingramsay

Received 730 Likes on 197 Posts
My email

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to express my concern about the terrible state that Qantas (our proud National Carrier) has found itself in. On the eve on what can only be described as a day of reckoning for potentially thousands of employees, I feel compelled to ask that this entire reign of Alan Joyce be forensically investigated.

So much blame has been attributed to pilots and engineers for their role in the destruction of the company. I ask you to investigate the truth about this claim, as the only Qantas staff I know are hard working, dedicated and professional who treat Qantas as their own. They are the reason the company is still going today. They are the reason the shareholders have a glimmer of hope and they are the reason Qantas is still a fine airline worthy of its place in aviation history.

I implore you to subject the claims made by management that Qantas is not viable in its current form to the closest scrutiny in terms of an accounting, industrial relations and corporate governance sense. And if there is anything left over after that, maybe even in a pure, human decency sense.

Qantas management has sullied the good name of Qantas, and of its loyal workforce with impunity and in doing so, adversely affected the lives of all who work there by ensuring a cloud hangs over their future.

I ask you to please take an interest in the facts surrounding the decay of our airline. If you don't, I fear we will all look back at the next few days, in years to come with pure, irreparable regret.

Name withheld