PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2014, 05:15
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up M&Ms hopelessly outplayed but able to hang on for the draw!

Kharon:
So here we sit, now anticipating the minuscule's response to Senate to be a dud; the TSB report on 'paperwork' protocols to be done only according to the restricted ToR, Canely Vale to be accepted as 'nice' paperwork, despite Senators best efforts. Truss could, in a heartbeat, change all that; but he won't. The simple fact that we must, yet again, listen to the now Beardless Beaker (BB) circular arguments, his off siders belligerence and distractions says nothing here will be used as a lesson for change. Beaker and his bully boy mate stand in the rubble of Australian credibility. Truss didn't do squat last time and history do repeat. The miniscule 's WLR will, in all probability meet the same fate at the stone wall.
Perfectly summarised there Mr “K” (& I totally agree with Creamy’s commentary on the M&M team's batting technique) , plus I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment that the current miniscule has to be dropped (preferably before the next TEST).

Comment: The miniscule sits on the selection committee & had the perfect opportunity back in September last year for a dawn dropping of the Beaker & DAS and he didn’t take it!

MOM selection was, to my mind, line ball between Senator’s X, DF & Mr M&M (hmm..kind of looks like the red bugger in the ad…)

Couple of things that should not go unnoticed with the individual performances..

DF – That googly at the end went within a whisker of taking out the off stump of M&M. The look on M&M’s face was priceless, you could almost see M&M thinking.. “But..but the miniscule secretly briefed me on the DF’s spin bag of tricks and he never mentioned that he bowls the perfect googly and said he would adhere to the party politic and bowl a on-side line..??

NX – What can I say, as usual, almost faultless line & length and kept his cool even while seething at Beaker being dropped on the fence while on nought. Those sharp in-swingers at the end are what sway me towards the MOtM selection.

M&M- Batted with the superfluous ease of a consummate professional No 3. Has this uncanny knack of knowing when to just play the ball with no more than a straight bat and when to sweep down the legside. Almost come unstuck in the second last over to a DF googly but held his composure till stumps.

So “K” have to agree on your selection for MOM..

Hmm..at 2 all and a draw..the next test will be fascinating..

ps WOW (word of warning) from the IOS: Dear miniscule…shuffle on please while you can, with at least some modicum of dignity…..otherwise it could get very ugly..very quickly…

Last edited by Sarcs; 25th Feb 2014 at 05:48.