PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You Calll Yourselves Pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2014, 23:44
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G'day Tailwheel, I'm a bit of a knockabout bloke, I express myself a little differently to your more favoured clientele. You have a group of people (some would call them dobbers) that would like this forum conducted in some sort of queens English, RAAF etiquette, book club manner. They don't own this forum. And I don't recall reading this as a condition of membership of this site?

I conduct myself at work with the professionalism that is required from me, I haven't ever had a complaint in 25 years on the 50 contextual reports that have been done on me. I've received several letters thanking me for the service I've provided. I conduct myself differently at the pub, when I'm camping, when I'm in formal situations or when I'm lying around in my jocks at home.

Any judgement of me that you or your mates make, I couldn't give a rats toss bag honestly. I don't sweat or have panic attacks hoping that people like me.

So if you or your silent brotherhood want to ban me permanently go for it and I promise I won't register in a new identity your forum used to be a non PC, knockabout kind of place to discuss real issues, real pilots, now? Whatever, your train set, do with it what you like. Most of the people can see the humour in my posts, you & your secret etiquette police obviously don't