PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2014, 10:40
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I watched the last few AGM's and I'm certainly not expecting anything of substance.
Your are right mate... They had it all under control in the last one, a quick reminder what was said

Originally Posted by Leigh Clifford
Qantas Domestic, Jetstar and Qantas Loyalty were all profitable. And the turnaround of Qantas International is on track, with losses cut in half during the year.
The Group’s progress was marked by a number of important achievements.
A major new partnership between Qantas and Emirates.
Strong earnings in the competitive domestic market.

Originally Posted by Alan Joyce
We are working on all fronts to build a stronger Qantas Group – one that can grow and succeed in the 21st century aviation industry.
We have a clear strategy to strengthen our domestic business; turn around Qantas International; build Jetstar in Asia; and broaden Qantas Loyalty.
This strategy is delivering results – though there is still a long way to go.
We can reflect with satisfaction on the Group’s achievements in financial year 2013.
Fair Dinkum, and Tony Abbott wants this lot to put their house in order, Again.. (who wrote that script Tony?) already 5 years of well documented "agains" with this crowd... and to think they are our aviation business elites, the best we got?

I'm actually starting to think that the QF Executives will just want to get thru the week with their jobs intact
Yep, I suppose that's a polite way to say "winging it" just one more time!