PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, how's that pay rise coming?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2014, 18:29
sodapop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You read our newsletters because someone sends then to you, not because you are allowed.

I fly daily with the ex-Dragon 747 pilots. Most are fairly satisfied. Good guys and many friends. Most didn't, obviously, choose to remain in hkg flying daily into the atc chaos which is China.
When you say "how you treated our 747 pilots", I assume you mean how CX management treated them, otherwise, I would be inclined to tell you to FO.

Most had/have families in Europe and accepted an opportunity to remain living there.

What did your union do to stop it? Much the same as they will/can do nothing to stop you from being eventually stapled.

When/if we get a pay rise, I'm sure you'll be among the first to know. Living in Hkg with all of it's benefits must have taken away all your passion for real life. As mentioned above, relax and enjoy your great pilot package. But, since you're so bored, you should ask whoever forwards you the newsletters to give you his AOA info so you can start posting on the AOA forums.

When I'm next bored on a layover, maybe I'll ask my Emirates mates if I can post on their forum, how dull...

As to keeping an eye on the topic, I believe it was you who first made reference to a merger...see your initial post.

Get a life mate.

Cheers,

Soda

Last edited by sodapop; 23rd Feb 2014 at 19:52.