PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, how's that pay rise coming?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2014, 12:28
Sergeant Rock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll tell you about it Liam. It was a 3 year deal where we got 5% year 1 then 3% years 2 and 3. I think D and N feels that whatever the AOA negotiate may affect KA - I personally doubt it but what do I know I just fly an airbus? We should have answers in the next month or so on our next pay deal I would imagine.

As far as our superior terms and conditions go it may surprise you that in many cases they are just that, certainly for many B scalers. 25 year housing, travel fund, a great leave system and as far as lifestyle goes we get a good choice of preferences thanks and time to command much lower than yours.
Bases - well we used to have one but then CX decided to close that on us and merge it in to your freighter operation. It's horses for courses though isn't it? How many guys at CX are really going to ever see a base? Not many I suspect.

No we don't get W patterns and we don't get to go to New York or Chicago but you'll find most of us are quite happy with our lot. Two different companies with (particularly in CX's case) a host of different contracts. You pays your money and you takes your choice. No need to come over all superior about it.