PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US pilots on speed?!
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2003, 11:59
SSSETOWTF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woff old chap,

So the Chief of the USAF banned the use of these drugs in 93, when there wasn't a shooting war. Then in 99 when Bosnia/Kosovo kicked off, they were reintroduced. Isn't that what I suggested would be appropriate? People like the Chief of the USAF wouldn't make a decision on a matter like this on a personal whim. I imagine he was briefed by a number of experts in the field. Perhaps you should give him a call seeing as you know more than everyone.

I'm curious - how do you know so much about my knowledge (or lack of) of vehicle recognition? You wouldn't happen to be making up random accusations in your deluded little head would you? So apparantly, despite 12 years of daily recognition briefs I know nothing. And the even more intensive training and briefings we had for 6 weeks cruising over here on the entire friendly & enemy orbats didn't actually happen either?

You may find in my previous posts that I've said I've taken one of these pills in my life. So it'll be quite hard for me to 'reduce my intake' further. Or did you forget that fact? Short-term memory failing you - or a lack of concentration? Have you been smoking something you shouldn't?

As for my irritation. Well it could be due to drug-induced psychosis I suppose. Alternatively it could be due to an ignorant lay-person accusing me of being a murderer and a drug addict.