PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, how's that pay rise coming?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2014, 15:41
Didacts and Narpets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking So, how's that pay rise coming?

I read the recent newsletter while scratching my head. Is it me or did it really say well, nothing? Oh wait, the bases issue is NOT going well. Huh? Three months now and nothing has been achieved by your AOA. There may be a problem with your negotiating team I must say. The demand was for a pay rise and then work on the issues no?

Your new GMA is truly brilliant. So far she has convinced you that you have a say in the RA and GFBA. She has NOT given you a cent and has talked you out of CC. How they must chuckle every week after meeting with the AOA.

Your new AFTLs have now been crammed right down your throats and they have even told you now they will (as they always have been) violate your RPs. Please tell me If I am reading this wrong.

I was truly rooting for you but your AOA is letting you (and us)down. I think you should not waste any more time. Recall your president, the GC and the negoatiating committee. Have new elections and go right into CC.

Cathay will drag this out as long as they can. Trust me. You guys are being played.

Best of luck from the boys at KA. If the merger does come you might want better representation.