PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Conversion from PA28 to Cessna 152
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2014, 11:46
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mad Jock

Never had the pleasure but heard that you could watch the tail twist in spins

As with Desert above I was lucky in being involved with a Bournemouth company and it was very much the case of can you take that! Never flown one was met with you will be fine

i can remember leaving Bournemouth straight into a 600 foot over cast in a Trinidad. this one had one of those fangled weeping wing things added.
Going IMC I was met with a strong chemical smell which got me thinking until I discovered there was a tiny switch near your knee to operate the fluid. I had knocked it on

But usually you can operate a generic check list and add or subtract bits to suit They are all pretty similar and it does not take long to feel the handling traits.

so manipulated insurance requirements to generate hours sold. Bit like government with Green taxes!!! Not our fault gov its the insurance and in the green tax thing saving the planet.

but then there are some pretty crap pilots out there who I would not even send the hated next door neighbours dog up with.
the type who land on a wing and a prayer with everything crossed in the hope that it all turns out ok! More like passengers in the procedure rather than pilots who know what they are doing and ahead of the game.

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 22nd Feb 2014 at 12:02.