PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Being set up to be sacked.
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2014, 20:40
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jimgriff....Firstly let me say, i sympathise with your position, but Iam stunned at your apparent naivety, when you are a Magistrate.

First rule....NEVER be overawed by an adversary....they ALL pee and 5h1t the same as you.

As with the taxman....Do NOT give a direct answer.... "I will let you knowthe answer"
"I will advise you in due course" are standard stock "stonewalls"

"I Think....invariably comes back as "you stated" -so, DON'T

be as unchelpfully cooperative as you can....consider fighting fire with fire and warning individuals thet your legal representative is preparing a case against THEM, PERSONALLY.... computer misuse...abuse of public office...etc.

If they think they may have to walk the plank alone, they may well reconsider their position.
A good lawyer, on the face of the story you have submitted here, would already have issued writs, imho.

Are they straw-men, or will the council pick up the tab? (misuse of public funds? embezzlement? Perhaps they're like you, no reserves and the right prod may make them think about wether they can afford to be held personally liable for someone else's vendetta. I would have thought a decent solicitor would take this case on a contingency basis.....IE he gets paid after winning.

How about ataking a civil summons out against the "ringleader" ?

I'd say you already have a case for constructive dismissal.

Force them to submit all in writing..refuse and deny any verbal interchanges.

if you continue to act like a victim, you set yourself up to become one.....fight fire with fire. you owe it to your family, if not yourself!