PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UPS 1354 NTSB Investigation - CVR
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2014, 18:49
WillowRun 6-3

Location: Within AM radio broadcast range of downtown Chicago
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bureaucracy, and sleep

Thanks Tubby L.

Wondering still if the factually intensive discussion here & on original Th is replicated - it actually ** "should" ** be surpassed!!- by the factual work-up being done by 'TSB. I mean I'll revert to puking Grunt if after the 'TSB report comes out, Ths here find fault, missing or wrong analyses, junk like that.

One thing about the stoned-and-drunk four-striper Hollywood movie - I won't dignify that piece of barnyard dung by writing the name of the film here- got right is that 'TSB hearings are for show, and only slightly about getting testimony for the record, but not about finding the key facts. Perhaps others more knowledgeable will hold a different assessment. Point I'm trying to make is, I want to know if the techies get what this board got (continuing back-&-forths notwithstsnding) - not, not, not interested in petty bureaucrats who are impressed by tv cameras trained on them preening. About an air crash investigation or anything else

I've got to go sit for some head shots in my undergraduate uniform. I'll brief on fatigue regs sometime soon (maybe from the perimeter of the real Willow Run, the airport I mean....).