PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2014, 02:57
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good work Creampuff,

Sophie Mirabella’s helping out with submarines, Tim Wilson with human rights, Peter Costello with the Future Fund, Nick Minchin with our overseas relations.

So many troughs, such little time. Isn't it a treat to see that at least one class of Australian gets to go through life never having to fret about paying a bill, never having to worry about where the next paycheck will come from, never be concerned about having to fly cattle class somewhere, never have to dread being retrenched or being part of cutbacks or pay freezes! No, just become a politician, the world is your oyster. And when you retire, your mates look after you and ensure the trough remains full and the work continues.... These people make me sick. The aviation industry has made me sick.
I support Frank, it is time for an Australian revolution. The Haitians did it, so did Iran, Cuba and China, the Turks, Russians and Yanks did it in style and the Frogs set the bar when it came to 'forcing change' and kicking the collective arses of societies elite parasites.
I think if we took those in Australian aviation (including QF staff), the Ford, Holden and Toyota workers, plus the general populous being screwed via the fuel companies, electricity companies and myriads of government agencies through pension cuts, social welfare cuts for the disabled etc, I think we have a great starting point!!!
So perhaps a different directive is needed? Forget submissions, handsy slaps and finger pointing at those in their ivory towers. Its time to take out the chainsaws, pick axes and demolition explosives (just a metaphor) and burn it to the ground!!

P.S Creampuff, no it's not a full moon mate, just a weary soul who has been cost almost everything in life by a bureaucratic malfunctioning cluster f#ck of immense proportions. You're right, I am angry, very angry.

TICK TOCK? Hell yeah.........