PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inability to get it even remotely right - an unlimited series
Old 20th Feb 2014, 14:13
thehonourablefong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do people think of the follow up email from today?

I thought (and I know pretty much exactly what several of you are going to say) that it's a much more appropriately written email - less of the whipping style (of course some people enjoy that), the bit about the 777 is something I was surprised to see too - not just 'The 777 seats aren't going to be changed', as I would have expected usually, but an explanation as to why they won't be, and even mention of the future of 777 seats - for those who wanted to know...not me by the way.

Alan, seeing as this thread is doubtlessly being watched along with the other EK ones, I for one will put my hand up and say generally, the pilots more than anything (well, pay that keeps up with the cost of living would be nice as well) want a bit of respect, and while appreciating that some try to ruin it for the majority, is there any chance that we could keep relations on the track of this email, as opposed to just getting beaten up from above?

People might even start smiling again...