PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 19th Feb 2014, 16:17
Puma Engine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

The abstract reasoning wasnt easy for me. I've check at morrisby site to see its purpose of which it says its aimed at determining problem solving skills. Now, all the other sections proved to be fair. GAT, numerical, spatial and mechanical ability were rather easy. At some point I felt like they were easier than the aptitude questions.

This abstract reasoning thing has left me feeling flat and empty. But how credible is this test? Personally, my employer gives me lots of problems to handle. Now, am I not solving problems everytime I and my colleagues suggest to the company what to do?

I'm sadly left in the hands of fate based on that abstract test. I can see that the test has inadequacies. Well, a poor correlation is highly likely to exist between abstract test and people who aced it or failed it. What reason explains why those who ace it fail in SA? On the other hand, what reason explains why those who fail it are good problem solvers in real life? *These are rather subjective questions though.

I hate the fact that this abstract test may ruin my dream.

*My interview details are as such; I went for aptitude on 6th and did my psychometrich today 7:30-12:30. There was a group which came at noon when we were leaving.

*The theory of alphabets suggested by Brainiarc seems to hold water.