PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWQUAY
Thread: NEWQUAY
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2014, 22:53
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh skipness I do love the tone of your posts !
Anyone would think that your opinion on the world of aviation is spot on and everyone else's isn't !
As we're being blunt and rude and out of order to each other, have you actually read the post to which I, a simple humble Cornishman with clearly no right to teansport links was replying ?
No, I didn't think so !
Perhaps you should and while your at it take some chill pills and learn some manors.
cs
I did read it, and I gave an opinion without being rude about you or personal in any way shape or form. You *do* have a recurring theme of wishing British Airways flew to your local airport / house, which is fine but likewise I am perfectly entitled to point out why, in my view that's unrealistic on any commercial level. It's not about "rights" so stop playing the hard done by card please. I think that your often expressed with for BA to serve LHR-NQY is, incredibly unlikely, and I gave you some reasons of precedent why. I did not chap your door and run, 'cos *that* would have been rude, this is just debate so please stop taking it to heart.
Groundhog is right, remember the Green Brigade will be demanding more trains not planes. One upside might finally be improvements to rail services to the West Country from London. If DND-STN gets a PSO, I would imagine NQY-LGW would be a good bet.